Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme
The micro, mini, small and medium enterprises are being controlled by the ministry and it is named as the “Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme”. The scheme was introduced to uplift the condition of the technology. Therefore the technological will lead to the development in the enterprises that are associated with the micro and smaller business.
The scheme came into existence in the year 2000 in the month of October. Some of its issues forced the developer of the scheme to modify it in the year 2005 in the month of October 29th.
The scheme aimed at following aims and these objectives are listed in the point given below:
- It aims at up gradation of the technology and thereby development in the micro and small enterprises are taking place.
- It is providing a subsidy of 15% for the micro and small enterprises owners to buy the plant and machinery and it is limited with a price of rupees fifteen lakhs.
- If you are willing to have the loan then the scheme has the calculation which is exceeding up to Rs 100 lakhs.
|YEAR||NUMBER OF MSE BENEFECIERIES||TOTAL AMOUNT OF SUBSIDY RELEASED (Rs Crore)|
|2001-02 to 2011-12||16295||854.05|
|2016-17 ( Upto 29/04/2016)||3373||215.2|
Scope of the scheme
These are the following scopes where the scheme is going to be aiming to establish the smaller companies and among these schemes, the areas where the schemes would cover some of the technological needs and these are listed in the points given below:
- The plants that is associated with the treatment of effluents.
- The industries that is responsible for dying.
- The industry that are involved with the biological technology.
- The firm that are developed to prepare the poultry and hatchery products.
- The enterprises that is associated with the lamps and light business.
- The industries that is associated with the ceramics and glass.
- The industries that are preparing the fans and the motors.
- The enterprises that are dealing with the stones which includes quarrying and mining.
Technological up gradation
The up gradation of the technology is literally indicating the development that is being introduced with the near state-of-the-art or state-of-the-art. The varying utility of it has made the smaller, mini, and micro to get facilities to get access to more than 7500 products across several parts of India. The scheme has also installed and improved the techniques of packaging thus the number of products that were getting damage during transportation reduced to a considerable numbers. It is also aiming at the anti pollution measure thus helping the environment to have minimum pollution and at the same time the technique to conserve energy has also been implemented. Apart from all these uses, it also aims at quality control and better assistance to the services provided by the enterprises.
Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme Short Introduction
|NAME OF THE SCHEME||Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme|
|DEVELOPED BY||Ministry of micro, mini, small and medium enterprises|
|DEVLOPED IN THE YEAR||2000|
|MODIFIED DATE||29th October 2005|
|BENEFICIARIES||Small scale enterprises|
The inclusion of the scheme has made owners of the smaller companies to have better business scope and providing better opportunity to achieve success, thus helps in development of the nation.